No grills included with these speakers
- Priced and sold per pair
- Efficiency: 93 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-22kHz
- Power Handling - RMS (Continuous) 60 watts each speaker
- Power Handling - Peak 180 watts each speaker
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types.
- 19mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-layer 25mm Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Durable butyl rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion.
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability.
- Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal gray.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Cutout Dimensions: 5" x 7 1/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty