Get big bass response with this big subwoofer. A rubber gasket seals the sub to the mounting surface while the butyl rubber surround is impervious to water and UV resistant.
This unit differs from the DB1240 subwoofer in that it is dual voice coil. This allows it to accept powered input from 2 channels at once without the need to do any bridging
This unit does not come with a grill. A grill can be purchased separately (DB12G).
All Polk Audio speakers are marine certified which means they are waterproof and UV resistant.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Priced and sold individually, NOT in pairs
- Waterproof - can be splashed, rained on and hosed down, but not submerged
- Dual voice coil allows it to accept powered input from 2 channels at once
- 720 watts peak power handling
- 360 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- Efficiency: 88 dB
- 4 ohm impedence
- Cutout diameter: 11 1/16"
- Overall diameter: 12"
- Mounting depth when mounted from the front: 6 1/16"
- Mounting depth when mounted from rear: 6 9/16"
- 27 - 200 Hz frequency response
- 1 year manufacturer warranty