This unit is identical to the DB1040 subwoofer, except the dual voice coil in this sub allows it to receive input from 2 channels at once, eliminating the need for amp bridging. You could use 2 channels from a head unit to power this or 2 channels from a non-bridgeable amp.
A rubber gasket seals the sub to the mounting surface while the butyl rubber surround is impervious to water and UV resistant.
This unit does not come with a grill. A grill can be purchased separately (DB10G).
All Polk Audio speakers are marine certified which means they are waterproof and UV resistant.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Priced and sold individually, NOT in pairs
- Waterproof - can be splashed, rained on and hosed down, but not submerged
- 540 watts peak power handling
- 270 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- Efficiency: 86 dB
- 4 ohm impedence
- Cutout diameter: 9 1/16"
- Overall diameter: 10"
- Mounting depth when mounted from the front: 5 7/16"
- Mounting depth when mounted from rear: 5 15/16"
- 28 - 200 Hz frequency response
- 1 year manufacturer warranty