Typical stereo Aux inputs are not sensitive enough for microphone input. Use this preamp unit to boost the signal from your microphone so that you can use it for stereo input.
- Upconverts microphone signals to line level signals suitable for stereo input
- State-of-the-Art Circuitry Accommodates Magnetic Pickups
- Ultra-Low noise operation prevents distortion
- Input Sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms
- Stereo RCA Inputs
- RCA and 1/4" Outputs
- Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- DC 12-Volt Power Adapter Included
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB
- S/N Ratio (A-WTD): 70 dB - Output Level: 2V
- THD: 0.08% @ 1KHz and 3mV Input | S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance/Phono 3 mV / 50K Ohms
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.54" x 2.13" x 1.02"
- This is not a marinized product and we recommend only using it in areas where it will not be permanently exposed to the weather, such as in a cabin. Or you may want to store it away with the microphone when not in use.
- This unit comes with a 12 volt transformer for a typical 110 volt household wall socket. To use it on your boat or other vehicle, simply cut off the wall socket plug and wire the positive to 12 volt power and the negative to ground.
- This unit has RCA inputs. Microphones typically have phono plugs or XLR plugs. You will need an adapter to make the right connection.