consists of the MS2013BT marine stereo
, 4 waterproof dual cone speakers
and a USB extension cable for mounting a convenient plugStereo Features
This stereo has no CD player. Instead it will recharge and control iPods/iPhones and MP3 players via the rear USB port. It is also Bluetooth
compatible so you can stream audio from a Bluetooth enabled device. In addition it has RCA aux inputs so that you can patch in the audio from any other source.Features:
- Silver with black trim
- 160 Watts 4 channels x 40 watts
- IPX5 rated waterproof faceplate can withstand splash and spray
- AM/FM radio with US/Euro selectable frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Rear USB port for direct iPod/iPhone/MP3 player or Smart Phone connection
- Bluetooth interface capability with A2DP/AVRCP technology
- Low battery warning
- Zero current memory draw. Retains all presets even when disconnected from power.
- RCA Rear AUX audio inputs
- 1 pair pre-amp RCA audio outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Wired remote compatible works with MWR75, MWR100, or MWR150 remotes sold separately
- Wireless remote compatible MRF27 sold separately
- Standard DIN sized rear chassis 7"w x 2"h x 6 3/4d
- Faceplate dimensions: 8"w x 2 1/2h"
- Solid top chassis protects against dripping water
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- 6.5" Dual Cone Speaker
- Max Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Cutout Diameter: 5"
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/3"
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant