includes the MS-RA205 marine stereo
, the MS-UNIDOCK device dock, the MS-BT100 Bluetooth
streaming dongle, and the MS-RA200MP mounting plate for installing in a standard DIN sized stereo opening.
This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead, it has a rear USB port for connecting, controlling and recharging iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, smart phones and thumb drives. Connect the included MS-UNIDOCK via this USB port to access your devices from the dock while they are protected.
In addition to the AM/FM radio, it allows you to tune in VHF weatherband channels to keep you updated.
This stereo is smaller than a typical stereo head unit. It's compact size makes it great for fitting in tight spaces. The MS-RA200MP mounting plate is included for a clean install when replacing a standard DIN sized stereo.
This stereo also has the ability to interface with compatible multi-function displays from which you can control the full audio system.Features:
- FUSION-Link Compatible - Connects with NMEA 2000 Multi-Function displays
- NMEA compatible wired remote ready requires MS-NRX200 Remote sold separately
- Waterproof faceplate - Complies with IPx5 Waterproof standards, resists rain and splashing, but not submersion (rear chassis is not waterproof)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready requires SXV300B tuner and satellite antenna sold separately
- Bluetooth ready for streaming audio from a Bluetooth compatible device requires MS-BT200 Bluetooth Dongle sold separately
- 2 zone capability allows you to control volume levels separately in 2 different areas of your boat
- User interface is intuitive & simple to use while the recessed backlit keypad is large enough to view & operate in the roughest conditions.
- Complete iPod integration & control is provided via a replication of the iPod menu on the stereo display, allowing simple & easy navigation.
- Large backlit LCD with adjustable brightness allows for accurate display of the iPod, iPhone and Sirius interface.
- Listen to marine VHF channels, add user presets, scan channels and adjust squelch.
- 200 watts peak power 50 watts x 4 channels
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting dimensions chassis: 2"H x 5-1/16"W x 3-5/8"D 50mm x 130mm x 93mm
- Outside face dimensions: 6-3/16"W x 2-11/16"H 157mm x 68mm
Flush mount waterproof dock provides excellent connectivity to a wide variety of digital devices. 3 adapter cables are included so that you can connect to older iPods and iPhones as well as the latest iPhone 6. Plus it is compatible with most MP3 players and smart phones.
Specifically designed to fit almost any media player including Samsung Galaxy S4. Fits devices up to 5.29" x 2.8"
IPX65 certified for waterproofing protects your device while inside.
- Android and Apple Media Support: Previous and Current Apple range support in addition to Android devices that fit within the mounting constraints of the dock
- 3 x 150 mm adaptor cables: Apple 30-pin connector, Apple Lightning connector and Micro-USB adaptor cable
- Mounting Depth: 5.39 x 2.80 x 0.51 in - supports both iPhone 5 & Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
- Water Resistant Design: Complies with International IPx5 standards
- Easy Charge Integration: Charges your device while housed inside
- 8' installation cable: Added length for improved installation
- Stainless Locking Mechanism: Stronger and easy to use