Great for installation in tight spaces! This tiny stereo packs 160 watts across 4 channels into a small package! No CD player, but this stereo does have a USB port for connecting MP3 players, smart phones and thumb drives. There is also a pair of RCA aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from iPods, iPhones or any other audio source. Last, but not least, this stereo is Bluetooth compatible so you can stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth compatible device. Play music from your phone while it's in your pocket and you move about the boat!
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof faceplate resists rain, splashing and hosing down (not submersion)
- 160 watts peak power (40 watts x 4 channels)
- AM/FM radio
- Aluminum chassis resists corrosion
- 1 pair of RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair RCA audio inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- USB 2.0 port for recharging devices and playing MP3 and WMA files from standard MP3 players, smart phones or thumb drives
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio wirelessly to the stereo
- Backlit LCD display
- Mounting depth: 2 7/8"
- Cutout diameter: 3 3/16"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty