This 2 channel amplifier unit powers up to 4 speakers wired in parallel. It works great as a stand alone amplifier for iPods, MP3 players, etc.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- 600 watts peak power output at 2 ohms
- 2 channels x 18 Watts RMS (continuous) at 4 ohms
- 2 channels x 30 Watts RMS (continuous) at 2 ohms
- 2 Ohm stable - will allow you to wire more than one speaker per channel in parallel
- Soft Turn On / Off
- Accepts line level and powered audio input
- RCA stereo input
- Includes 3.5 mm stereo to RCA adapter
- Power Protection Circuitry
- Fuse : 10 A
- Dimensions : 5.3" x 3.5" x 2.1"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty