This stereo has no CD player. Instead it provides several ways for connecting digital media devices. It will play MP3 and WMA files directly from MP3 players, thumb drives and SD cards. There is a USB port and SD card slot for making connections. The USB port will also charge devices. There is a 3.5 mm audio input jack for connecting iPods, iPhones and any other audio source (this stereo does not have the Apple software necessary to play music files directly from an iPod or iPhone via USB).
This is a marine stereo because it has coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in a humid and salt air environment, and is made of UV resistant materials. It is not waterproof, however, so you should use a cover to protect it if you think it will get wet.
- Electronic Volume, Bass, Treble, Fader, and Balance Control
- Removable Faceplate
- RCA Line Output for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Seek/Scan Function
- 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM
- EQ Preset (Flat,Classic,Rock,Pop)
- USB/SD/MMC MP3 Player
- Front Aux Input
- 160 Watts Peak Output (4 channels X 40 Watts)
- AM Frequency Range: 530 - 1710kHz
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5 - 107.9MHz
- Wireless Remote control included
- Dimensions: 7"W x 4.72"D x 1.96"H
- 1 year manufacturer warranty