This stereo will play standard audio CDs and also CDs burned with MP3 or WMA digital music files. There is also a USB port for connecting MP3 players and smart phones. You play your digital music directly from an SD card using the front SD card slot. Plus there is a 3.5 mm audio input jack for patching in the audio from iPods, iPhones or any other device.
Stay safe on the water with the weatherband tuner to help you stay on top of local conditions.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has resin coated circuit boards to protect against corrosion and is also made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however, so we recommend that you use a cover if you think it will get wet.
- PLL Synthesizer Stereo Radio
- AM/FM radio with electronic tuning and 30 station presets (18 FM, 12 AM)
- Weatherband tuner for checking on local weather
- Wireless IR remote included
- CD Player with bit D/A converter and 3 beam laser tracking
- 8x Oversampling
- Plays audio CDs or CDs burned with MP3 or WMA files
- Anti-Skip Mechanism protects against CD skipping in choppy water
- 3.5 mm audio input jack on the face for patching in audio from iPods, iPhones or any other audio source
- USB port on the face for recharging devices and playing music directly from MP3 players, smart phones, thumb drives, etc.
- SD card slot allows you to play MP3 or WMA files directly from an SD card
- 1 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- 1 pair RCA preamp subwoofer outputs
- Minute, Second Track Display
- Negative LCD display shows data clearly without being too bright
- Blue LED illuminated controls
- 200 watts peak power (4 channels x 50 Watts)
- Chassis Dimensions: 7"W x 7"D x 1.96"H (standard DIN)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty