This amp can power up to 8 speakers or 4 speakers and one or 2 subwoofers. It includes a built in PA function and microphone so you can use the system to make announcements. Great for communicating with skiers or wakeboarders or for use in tour boats.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Total Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- Max Bridged Power @ 4 Ohms: 600 Watts x 2 channels
- Max Peak Power @ 2 Ohms: 300 Watts x 4 channels
- RMS continuous Power @ 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 4 channels
- Frequency Response: 6 to 50000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion THD @ RMS Output: 0.01%
- Minimum Speaker Impedance in Bridged Mode: 4 Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio SNR: 90 dB
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 40 to 150 Hz
- Dimensions: 2.07" x 12.72" x 7.32"
- Built in PA system. Music turns off when you key the microphone
- Soft Turn-On Circuit
- Features a unique rubber door which tightly seals all control panel openings when not in use.
- Fully Marinized
- It uses inline weatherproof connectors for all input and output connections
- Thermal Overload & Speaker's Short Protection
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Power & Protection LEDs
- Input Sensitivity Selector
- 1 year manufacturer warranty