This box subwoofer can not only power itself, but also up to 4 other speakers.
Important: This subwoofer is not waterproof and should not be directly exposed to the weather. You should plan to install it in a cabin or another out of the way place.
- Dual Voice Coil Down Firing Woofer: 6" subwoofer acoustically coupled to the matching passive radiator, produces exceptional bass reproduction
- 6" Passive Radiator: Used to tune a small volume and driver for better low frequency performance, eliminating port turbulence and reducing motion compression
- Built-In 4 Channel Class-D Amp: Class-D high efficiency technology, Two dedicated channels power the subwoofer with the remaining two perfect to power MS-BX3020 speakers
- Installation Kit Included: Everything needed to connect the Active Subwoofer is included in the box
- Discrete Control Panel Cover: Hides all connection wires out of sight
- Dimensions: 19 3/4" x 10" x 6 1/2"
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
With unrivalled bass reproduction, the MS-AB206 creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining or relaxing. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, the MS-AB206 is tuned to produce the best acoustic result when installed in a saloon or cabin environment.
The MS-AB206 features a 6" Dual voice coil down firing woofer which is acoustically coupled to a matching passive radiator for exceptional bass reproduction. The passive radiator is used to tune a small volume and driver for better low frequency performance, eliminating port turbulence and reducing motion compression.
A built-in 4 channel Class-D amplifier delivers efficient and high power output to the subwoofer with two channels as a dedicated speaker output. This Class-D amplifier is 2 Ohm stable, able to power 2 pairs of FUSION MS-BX3020 Signature Series cabin speaker with ease. A full wiring kit is included for ease of installation. This product is rated True Marine, for dry area installation only and carries with it a 3 year limited consumer warranty. Download manual or factory spec sheet