Limited time closeout price!
This stereo will play standard audio CDs and also CDs burned with MP3, WMA and AAC digital music files. You can control and recharge your iPod/iPhone, MP3 player or other USB music device via the front and rear USB ports. It also supports streaming audio via Pandora, Android, and I Heart Radio when a compatible device is connected via USB.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Controls and recharges iPods, iPhones, MP3 players and other USB music devices when connected via a USB port
- Front and rear USB ports
- Supports Pandora, Android, and I Heart Radio music streaming services through a compatible device
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready requires SXV300 receiver kit and antenna sold separately
- Wired remote ready. Supports up to 2 KCA-RC55MR LCD display remotes plus 6 KCA-RC35MR remotes to give you control anywhere on your boat. remotes sold separately
- 200 Watts Peak Power 50 watts X 4 channels
- 88 Watts RMS continuous power 22 watts x 4 channels
- ID-3 Tag Display allows you to see song and artist information on the screen
- 3.5 mm front Aux input for TV or any other external audio source
- 3 stereo pairs of preamp RCA outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier front, rear and subwoofer
- Conformal Coated Main Circuit board protects against moisture and corrosion
- Blue LED control illumination
- Three line text display
- Rotary Encoder for Easy Operation
- Key Illumination Blue
- Mixed Station Presets
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 7" x 2" installation cutout