Works well enclosed or in open air.
- Priced and sold individually, not in pairs
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- 500 watts peak power handling
- 250 watts RMS continuous power handling
- UV stable Centrex injection molded plastic parts
- Proprietary corrosion resistant gold plated bare-wire input push-type terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled parabolic polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE Thermo-Plastic Elastomer surround
- 16 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Internal magnetic shielding for reduced electromagnetic interference potential
- Fully insulated ultra-flexible lead wire
- High temperature Kapton former with polyimide insulated copper wire
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Removable trim ring
- Installation cutout: 9"
- Mounting depth: 5 1/2"
- 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous damand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.VAST Surround - Subwoofers
Flex Fit Basket - Marine
- The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
- Rockford Fosgate's proprietary surround technique, VAST, provides up to a 25% increase in the speakers effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues. This design alters the typical design and manufacturing technique by eliminating the large flat glue surface area the landing, which allows the surround to be shifted for increased cone area. In turn, both nominal efficiency and maximum output capabilities are dramatically improved.
- The VAST technique is a result of combining a unique design concept with precise manufacturing to provide up to 25% more effective radiating cone area.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position. Download manual or factory spec sheet