This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead, it has a rear USB port for connecting, controlling and recharging iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, smart phones and thumb drives.
In addition to the AM/FM radio, it allows you to tune in VHF weatherband channels to keep you updated.
This stereo is smaller than a typical stereo head unit. It's compact size makes it great for fitting in tight spaces.
This stereo also has the ability to interface with compatible multi-function displays from which you can control the full audio system.Features:
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- FUSION-Link Compatible - Connects with NMEA 2000 Multi-Function displays
- NMEA compatible wired remote ready requires MS-NRX300 Remote sold separately
- Waterproof faceplate - Complies with IPx5 Waterproof standards, resists rain and splashing, but not submersion (rear chassis is not waterproof)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready requires SXV300B tuner and satellite antenna sold separately
- Bluetooth ready for streaming audio from a Bluetooth compatible device requires MS-BT200 Bluetooth Dongle sold separately
- 2 zone capability allows you to control volume levels separately in 2 different areas of your boat
- User interface is intuitive & simple to use while the recessed backlit keypad is large enough to view & operate in the roughest conditions.
- Complete iPod integration & control is provided via a replication of the iPod menu on the stereo display, allowing simple & easy navigation.
- Large backlit LCD with adjustable brightness allows for accurate display of the iPod, iPhone and Sirius interface.
- Listen to marine VHF channels, add user presets, scan channels and adjust squelch.
- 200 watts peak power 50 watts x 4 channels
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting dimensions chassis: 2"H x 5-1/16"W x 3-5/8"D 50mm x 130mm x 93mm
- Outside face dimensions: 6-3/16"W x 2-11/16"H 157mm x 68mm