This stereo will play standard audio CDs plus, it will play CDs burned with MP3 and WMA digital music files. This stereo will recharge and control your iPod or iPhone when connected via the included 30 pin connection cable. There is also a USB port available for connecting MP3 players, flash drives and similar devices.
This stereo can be set up with 2 audio zones allowing volume and source to be controlled separately in 2 different locations on your boat.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof faceplate and chassis IPX66 rated for salt/fog/spray can be rained on and splashed, but not submerged.
- Plays MP3 and WMA files from CDs, MP3 players, flash drives, etc.
- iPod/iPhone Ready. Control and recharge your device while connected via the included 30 pin connector cable.
- Dual Zone/Dual Source allows you to set up 2 audio zones in your boat.
- RCA Aux audio inputs allow you to patch in the audio from computers, TVs and most any other audio device.
- Rear USB port for connecting MP3 players and flash drives
- Rear IR sensor 3.5mm jack for seamless connection of IR enabled remotes
- Front and rear RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- RCA subwoofer preamp output
- Wired Remote Ready requires AQ-WR-4F remote sold separately
- Wireless RF Remote Ready requires AQ-RF-34 sold separately
- 2 ohm stable amplifier will power up to 8 speakers.
- 180 watts peak power @ 4 ohms 4 channels x 45 watts
- 288 watts peak power @ 2 ohms 4 channels x 72 watts
- Switchable FM frequency spacing for use anywhere in the world
- 18 FM station presets and 12 AM station presets
- Conformal PCB Coating seals circuit boards from corrosion:
- UV Resistant ASTM D4329 compliant
- Stainless steel chassis
- Mounting depth: 8"
- Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
- Faceplate dimensions: 8 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- 4 line LCD display with adjustable brightness
- 1 year manufacturer warranty