These speakers are priced and sold per pair
This component speaker setup helps eliminate cross phase distortion for excellent sound quality. Separately mounted tweeters are wired to the woofers and the tweeter/woofer combination operates as one speaker using the built in passive crossover.
- package includes two 6 1/2" woofers and two 1" tweeters
- 250 watts peak power each speaker
- 125 watts max RMS continuous power each speaker
- The sealed crossover is built into the back of the magnet for a more shallow mounting depth
- Corrosion proof stainless steel wiring terminals
- Dynamic balance driver eliminates distortion
- Neodymium magnets for more power in a compact space
- Durable carbon composite basket
- Woven glass composite cones offer excellent sound quality and waterproof durability
- Klippel optimized components give great performance, even at high volume
- 30mm voice coil for high power applications
- Marine Tested for 600 Hours of Salt/Fog/Spray exposureB117-03 and UV resistance D4329-99
- Woofer cutout diameter: 5"
- Woofer grill diameter: 6 1/2"
- Woofer mounting depth: 2 5/8"
- 1" tweeter
- 1 year manufacturer warranty