This package includes the stereo and 2 waterproof speakers.
This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead it has a USB port on the face where you can connect MP3 players and flash drives to play your digital music in MP3 or WMA format. MP3 players are recharged while connected. iPods cannot be connected via USB There is also a 3.5 mm audio input on the face for playing the audio from your iPod, portable satellite receiver or any other audio source devices are not recharged or controlled when connected this way. There is also an SD card slot on the face, giving you another method for providing your digital music files.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.Stereo Features
- Single DIN installation size 7" x 2"
- Total peak power - 240 Watts 60 watts x 4 channels
- 1 pair of RCA preamp outputs 2 volts RMS
- Built-In equalizer with 3 selectable EQ curves
- 8 character, positive white display
- Full-Speed USB 1.1 connection 12Mbps
- MP3/WMA playback from most mass storage devices up to 16GB
- SD card slot supports cards up to 16GB SDHC
- 3.5 mm front aux audio input
- 18 FM presets and 12 AM presets
- Auto station store
- Waterproof - Resistant to rain and splashing, but not submersion
- UV resistant
- 6.5" dual cone design
- Peak power handling 100 Watts each speaker
- RMS continuous power handling 20 Watts each speaker
- Installation cutout diameter 5.13"
1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet