This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead, It has a rear USB port for playing music stored on an MP3 player or flash drive. The MP3 player will be recharged when connected. In addition, this stereo will recharge and control your iPod when connected by an IPC4580 iPod cable sold separately
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.Features
- MRRF18 wireless remote compatible sold separately
- MR45R wired remote compatible sold separately
- Adjustable backlight display
- Built-in IR receiver front and IR input back - unit will interface with Poly-Planar IR Speakers
- Front 3.5 mm and Back RCAAux audio inputs for connecting any audio device
- Full iPod/iPhone control and recharging requires IPC4530 cable sold separately
- USB Input available to connect MP3 players or Flash drives
- Cutout Dimension: 7-116" x 2-116"
- Deep Clearance: 7-116"
- Overall Dimension: 7-116" x 2-116" x 7-"
- Power Supply: 13.8V DC 10.8-15.6V allowable
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Output Power: 45W x 4CH
- Fuse: 15A
1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet