This marine amplifier
provides 100 Watts peak 50 per channel x 2 channels. Sealed waterproof housing keeps the water out. Includes optional mounted remote volume control. Integrated gain control and polarity switch for clarity. Proprietary circuits prevent distortion at high volume. Compact size 5" x 4.25" x 1.5" fits where you need it. Includes mounting hardware and wiring pigtail harness.
Important: If you are looking for an amp to boost your power, this might not be it. It has about the same amount of power as a typical head unit. It is best for adding additional speakers to a system, or as a stand alone amp.Features:
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Accepts line level or speaker level inputs
- Powers up to 4, 4 Ohm speakers
- Separate waterproof Volume control 10' lead
- Use to add additional loudspeakers to a current audio system
- Use to provide amplification for a separate audio zone
- Use as a stand-alone system amplifier for any audio sourceImpedance: 2-8 ohm
- Output Power 2ohm load: 25W RMS/Channel or 50W Peak/Channel
- Output Power 4ohm load: 15W RMS/Channel or 25W Peak/Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC 10V-16V
- Idle Current no signal: 10mA
- Maximum Current Draw full power: 7 amps
- Remote Wire Current: 4mA
- Approximate Length: 5"
- Approximate Width: 4.25"
- Approximate Height: 1.5"
- Weight: 0.94lbs
- Volume Control Cable Length: 114"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty