This stereo does not have a CD player and is primarily designed for use with an iPod or iPhone. Connects to an iPod or iPhone via the 30 pin connector using an MS-IP15L cable sold separately. Provides full control of the device while recharging. Standard MP3 players and other devices can be connected via the Aux audio inputs but they are not recharged or controlled.
This stereo only has 2 channels of powered output sufficient to power 2 speakers. Preamp outputs are provided to add an external amplifier that can power more speakers.Features:
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Shallow mounting depth 2 1/8" and compact chassis 5" x 2" for flexible mounting options
- Waterproof aluminium die cast chassis
- AM/FM with Radio Data System for displaying station info when broadcast
- Made for iPod
- Complete Control of the iPod Music Library - Fully integrated iPod user interface.
- Amazingly Simple Controls - Most operations are controlled by the rotary encoder.
- ID3 Tag Title /Album/Artist - displays embedded information from music files
- Compatible with optional iPod dock MS-IPDOCKG sold separately
- RCA Aux Inputs for connecting the audio of MP3 players and other audio sources
- 1 pair RCA preamp outputs for providing a clean signal to an amplifier
- 80 watts peak power 40 watts x 2 channels
- Daylight viewable 2.3" 128 x 64 LCD display
- Powerful 32-bit ARM based processor
- IP-x5 rated waterproof face and chassis
- Multi language user interface - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch
- Key and LCD adjustable Backlighting.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty