Includes Free iPod cable for controlling and recharging an iPod!
This stereo consists of a sealed box containing the CD player, amplifier, AM/FM radio and other connections and a waterproof controller that can be conveniently surface mounted or mounted with the included bracket.
This stereo will play standard audio CDs or CDs with MP3 or WMA files burned onto them. It will also control and recharge an iPod requires IP-100 iPod control interface included. Alternately, you can control a CD changer requires MCD-6 Changer sold separately. In addition, the unit has 2 pairs of Aux inputs for connecting any audio source such as iPod, MP3 player or Television.
Includes 10 foot cable to connect the controller to the main box. extension cables are sold separately in 10, 20 and 60 foot lengths
Wireless remote ready sold separately. Point it at the display controller to adjust your stereo.
- 180 Watts peak power 45 watts x 4 channels
- XM Satellite Radio Ready Requires IXM-10 Interface and XMD1000 receiver sold separately
- Subwoofer preamp output
- Waterproof design front panel IP65 rated
- 2 pair auxiliary inputs for iPod, MP3, TV etc.
- Controls and recharges an iPod via IP-100 iPod interface included
- Controls MCD-6 CD Changer sold separately
- 1 pair auxiliary line level outputs for connecting an external amplifier
- Electronic Skip Protection with 10 second delay virtually eliminates CD skipping
- 32 character back lighted LCD display
- Self dimming for night use
- Back lighted key pad
- Flush panel or gimbal bracket mount options
- Infrared wireless remote control ready requires MRR2 remote sold separately
- 1 year factory warranty
Main Unit Dimensions:
Chassis - 7" wide x 2" high x 8" deep
Face - 8 1/4" wide x 2 7/8" high
4 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" high x 7/8" deepiPod Interface Cable Features
Control your iPod via the CD Changer interface of the Poly-Planar MRD-70 stereo. Allows full track-up, track-down, Fast Forward and Rewind control of an iPod directly from the stereo or remote control, just like a factory CD changer.
The iPod also charges while connected.
The iPod's display and click-wheel remains functional for any additional functions not controlled by the stereo. Important Note
The documentation included with the stereo refers to features not mentioned in our description. Unfortunately, those features are not available because the accessories required to make them work are discontinued and no longer available. It is possible that you can find those accessories used someplace else like eBay, but we do not have them. Download manual or factory spec sheet