Clarion has years of experience creating products that not only sound good, but were designed specifically to survive in the marine environment. Water resistance and UV resistance are top priorities in their marine stereo gear.
- Meets Salt/Fog and UV Exposure Standards ASTM B117/D4329
- 7" Woofer Cone handles mid and low frequencies
- 1.2" Titanium Dome Tweeter handles high frequencies
- 120 watts peak power handling each speaker
- 60 watts RMS continuous power handling each speaker
- Polypropylene Cones
- Sanoprene Rubber Surrounds
- High Impact Plastic Grills
- Protected Magnet and Rear Cone Design
- Liquid Drainage Channel
- Rubber Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Gold Plated Speaker Terminals
- Protected Magent Structure
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Cutout size: 6.3"
Grill size: 7.25"
mounting hardware and wiring diagram included.
priced and sold per pair Download manual or factory spec sheet