This sub works great in an enclosure or in open air. You should plan on using a good powered amp with this. Power from a head unit alone won't be enough.
- Sold individually, not in pairs.
- Waterproof ASTM-B117 tested for salt and fog resistance can be rained on and splashed
- UV resistant ASTM-D4329 standards tested plastics won't break down when exposed to sunlight
- 400 watts peak power handling
- 30Hz - 2kHz frequency response
- 4 Ohms
- 88 dB sensitivity
- Mounting depth: 4 1/2"
- Cutout diameter: 8 3/4"
- Overall diameter: 10 1/2"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements.
With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass. Download manual or factory spec sheet