This package consists of one amplifier and one subwoofer.
- Conformal coated PCB to protect circuit boards from corrosion in a marine environment
- Low Pass Filter Freq: 80 Hz to eliminate high frequencies sent to the subwoofer
- RCA line level and speaker level inputs to maximize your source options
- Peak Power Maximum: 200 Watt Class D amplifier
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- plastic-coated basket and integrated grille
- frequency response: 45-1,000 Hz
- power range: 50-200 RMS watts 700 watts peak power
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- mounting depth: 5-3/8"
- cutout diameter: 9-1/8"
- works equally well enclosed or in free-air use
1 year manufacturer warranty
Subwoofer is sold individually, not in a pair Download manual or factory spec sheet