This unit is compatible with older JBL remotes such as REM25 as well as the current model remote REM30.
True Marine Audio: While some manufacturers simply put automotive equipment in a box marked "marine", Prospec's JBL components are thoroughly developed for the marine environment. Circuit boards are encapsulated in a newly developed PUC moisture coating which dramatically improves reliability. Unlike the coating used by most companies in the marine industry, PUC coating is visible under a black light. This makes it possible to visually inspect every unit to make sure that the circuit board has been fully covered!
- Sirius-Ready Requires discontinued SIR2.5 reciever box or SCC1BL satellite reciever box plus SIRI30ADP adapter sold separately
- Wired and wireless remote ready remotes sold separately
- 180 watts 4 x 45
- Rear RCA Aux in for iPod, MP3 player or portable satellite radio input.
- ESP Electronic Shock Proctection is a brand new innovation for the marine industry. It basically works like a computer hard drive: it temporarily spins a CD at a faster rate than normal, giving it the ability to copy and store the music ahead of time. That storage acts as a buffer, so when the boat encounters a large jolt, the skipping is virtually eliminated!
- Line output terminals x 2 pairs
- Preamp fader control
- Positive display
- Electronic volume control
- Volume attenuator
- Random/repeat play
- Intro scan
- Installation size:
7 1/8"W x 2 1/8"H x 6 3/4"D
- Overall size:
7 5/16"W x 2 1/4"H x 1"D
- 1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet