This stereo can play standard audio CDs and also has a 3.5mm aux input jack on the faceplate for patching in the audio from an MP3 player or any other audio source. It can also control and recharge an iPod when connected via a JIPDCBL cable sold separately which connects to the back of the stereo.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use the included cover to protect it.Features
- Sirius satellite ready requires SCC1BL reciever kit and antenna sold separately
- Full iPod controls requires JIPDCBL adapter cable sold separately
- Plays CD-A/CD-R/RW CDs burned on a computer
- 160 Watts peak power 40 watts x 4 channels
- Front Auxiliary Audio Input
- Wired Remote Ready requires MWR75 or MWR100 remote sold separately
- RF Wireless Remote Ready requires MRF27 remote sold separately
- Positive LCD Display
- 1 Pair Preamp Line Level Outputs for sending a clean signal to an optional external amplifier
- 40 Seconds of Electronic CD Skip Protection
- Selectable US/Euro Tuner Regions for use anywhere in the world
- Non-volatile memory for presets & user settings 2-wire power ACC, GND
- Conformal Coated PCB circuit boards for corrosion protection
- Plastic PCB Insulator
- Solid Top Chassis
- MRH211W Stereo Splash Cover Included
- Radio Broadcast Data System - Displays up to 5 lines of system text information when the selected FM station supports RBDS Radio Broadcast Data System service.
- Low Battery Audible Warning - A low voltage audible warning will alert you when voltage is low. Station presets and Marine Stereo settings are written to a memory chip and maintained when power feed is disconnected.
- Zero Current Memory Draw - This stereo does not require a constant battery standby power feed which means the stereo keeps station presets without running the battery down.
- Full iPod Controls - When you plug your iPod into your new Marine Stereo you can fully control the iPod using the stereo controls or remote control - no need to fumble around with your iPod while boating; now it can stay protected and out of the way.
Warranty - 1 Year
Also includes a flip down splash cover.
Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
Overall splash cover size: 9 1/2" x 4 1/4" Download manual or factory spec sheet