The JBL MS6200 marine loudspeaker was designed specifically for marine applications. A waterproof motor structure, sealed cones, and integrated grills ensure that these speakers will stay afloat for years.
- Rubber surrounds outlast foam and offer superior cone-edge suspension.
- One-piece cast-polymer basket holds up, even after excessive exposure to sun and salt.
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included.
- Grille-mounted tweeter allows JBL to seal the front of the woofer cone, protecting the motor structure from sea spray and washdowns.
- Sealed magnet structure protects the motor structure from water.
- Power handling: RMS, 60 watts, Peak, 180 watts
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Polypropylene dome tweeter
- Integrated grille assembly
- UV and water resistant construction
- Installation size: 5 1/16" Diameter x 2 3/4" Deep
- Overall grill size: 7 3/16" Diameter
- 1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet