Co-Injection Molded Cones bond the cone to the surround during the molding process, eliminating the glue joint. Cast Polymer Baskets are used to provide a waterproof platform that also rejects UV contamination. The spider and tinsel leads are treated against moisture and UV contamination for marine applications. Poly Tweeter is used for its waterproof properties and flawless high-end extension clear out to 20kHz. This tweeter is also mounted ahead of the woofer allowing the motor structure to be sealed off from moisture.
- 225 watts peak handling power each speaker
- 75 watts RMS continuous handling power each speaker
- 50-20,000 Hz frequency response
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Rubber surrounds
- Integrated grille assembly
- UV and water-resistant construction
- Stainless mounting hardware included
- Mounting depth: 2 1/2"
- Cutout size: 5 1/16 round
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Frequency Response 3dB: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Priced and sold per pair
- 1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet