This package includes the MRD87i stereo with 2 pair of MA8506W waterproof marine speakersStereo Specifications
No CD player. Instead this unit has an internal dock for smart phones and other music devices. Connect via the internal USB port or the 3.5 mm audio input. iPhones, Android smart phones and other devices recharge while in the dock and connected via USB and can be controlled from the face plate of the stereo. The stereo will also play MP3 and WMA files from an SD card inserted in the internal SD card slot. Plus there is a rear USB port for connecting devices that may not fit in the dock. Lastly, this unit is Bluetooth compatible so you can stream your music to the stereo wirelessly from a Bluetooth enabled device.
You can set up the MRD87i as the head unit in a multi zone system using zone amplifiers ME52 and ME60 sold separately allowing you to control the volume separately in each area of your boat.
This unit con be connected to an NMEA 2000 network and controlled from a multi-function display.Features:
- Waterproof faceplate and chassis IP66 Standard can withstand rain, splashing and hosing down, but not submersion
- UV resistant materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- Back lit positive LCD display is easy to read in sunlight
- Bluetooth compatibility allows you to stream music to the stereo wirelessly from a Bluetooth device
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (Requires SXV300 receiver kit and antenna, sold separately)
- Internal device dock protects your device while recharging and controlling it through the built in software interface
- USB port inside the dock
- 3.5 mm audio jack inside the dock for connecting the audio from any device (devices are not recharged or controlled while connected this way)
- 180 watts peak power (4 channels x 45 watts)
- Adjustable backlight on display allows you to brighten or dim the screen
- Rotary encoder knob for ease of use
- 2 pairs of RCA preamp outputs provide a clean signal for external amplifiers
- Wired and wireless remote ready (remotes sold separately)
- Rear RCA Aux in for patching in the audio from TVs, computers or any other audio source
- Rear USB port
- SD card slot
- Selectable EQ setup so user can select best audio setting for particular speakers
- Closed cell foam gasket seals the faceplate to the dash to prevent water from leaking behind
- Gimbal mount option requires GM-MRD80 mounting bracket sold separately
- 2 line x 16 character digital display
- Includes a protective cover for the front face when not in use
- Circuit boards are coated for corrosion protection
- Face flips down for access to iPod dock
- AM/FM radio with station presets
- US/European radio frequency spacing switchable to receive local radio no matter where you are in the world
- NOAA Weather band tuning for local safety information
- RDS enabled to display radio station information on the screen
- Preset memory and last setting on power down. Comes back in same mode when power on
- Cutout dimensions Standard DIN: 2 1/8" h x 7" w x 7 1/4 d
- Face dimensions: 8 7/8" x 3 1/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Titanium plated cones provide the ultimate in durability in a harsh marine environment. Three way design provides superior sound reproduction. Ultra Low Magnetic speakers will not interfere with navigation equipment.
150 Watts peak per speaker 300 watts per pair
50 Watts RMS per speaker
Colorfast plastic frame withstands UV rays
Anti magnetic design
Waterproof construction throughout
Rugged powder coated aluminum grill
Mylar tweeter and midrange woofer
Titanium plated woofer cone
Meets or exceeds 600 hours ASTM UV & Salt Spray Test
Mounting Depth: 2 3/8"
Cutout Diameter: 5 1/2"
Grill Diameter: 7" Download manual or factory spec sheet