IMPORTANT: Tower clamps are not included with these speakers and are sold separately. There are a variety to choose from. See related items.
- Priced and sold per pair
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- UV resistant materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- 8.8" woofer cone
- Silk dome tweeter
- 1.5" voice coil
- CRGBW LED lighting allows a broader range of color options
- 330 watts peak power handling each speaker
- 130 watts RMS (continuous) power handling each speaker
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 91 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: Enclosure Diameter - 224 mm (8-13/16") Enclosure Depth - 385 mm (15-3/16")
- Made with CURV a woven polypropylene composite that is heat-pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone, delivering greater sound definition and higher output while providing increased protection from marine conditions.
- All crossover components are fully sealed, providing full protection from the harsh marine environment. This delivers an improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed audio spectrum and a new level of acoustic performance.
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
The revamped Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers push the boundaries of what is possible on the water even further - delivering stunning signature performance from Fusion, now with premium CRGBW LED lighting optimized for wake boat applications.
Replacing the existing Signature Series Wake Tower speaker range, the new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are available in three speaker sizes (8.8" 330 watts, 7.7" 280 watts and 6.5" 230 watts) and two styles (Sports White and Sports Chrome) to fit a wide range of modern wake boats and to enhance the customer's time out on the water with premium, high-quality audio.
Signature Flagship Acoustic Performance
The acoustic properties of the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers have been specifically optimized for wake boat applications. With greater cut-through and precisely calculated enclosure volume, the wake tower speakers are designed to reproduce crystal-clear, high-performance audio at all volume levels.
True-Marine design philosophy from Fusion stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their boat will deliver quality entertainment season after season. The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers come with a 3-year warranty
Industry-First CRGBW LED Lighting
Take your customer's boating experience to the next level with premium aesthetics and upgraded LED lighting to help set the mood. The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are the world's first marine wake tower speakers to incorporate CRGBW LED lighting for enhanced ambience.
Whereas normal RGB speakers have three LEDs (Red, Green and Blue), our CRGBW speakers have five LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Cool White and Warm White). The benefit of having CRGBW in comparison with the industry standard RGB is the ability to create a wider range of color blends with “richer" color tone, delivering a truly premium on-water sound and lighting entertainment experience.
New Speaker Sizes w/ Multiple Mounting Options
The Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are available in all-new 7.7" 280-watt and 6.5" 230-watt wake tower sizes in addition to the existing 8.8" 330-watt speakers. Multiple mounting accessories, including fixed, swivel and deck mounting bracket options and various inserts (each sold separately), allow customers to mount the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers onboard with versatility and ease.
The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. This makes them perfect for the harsh outdoor marine environments.
Full Control of the Illumination
The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers illuminate an unprecedented spectrum of colors never before seen on a marine wake tower speaker. The ability to combine RGB with Cool White or Warm White produces a new palette of colors for wake tower speakers to help create a premium, more ambient atmosphere on board your customer's boat.
Control of the color (static or dynamic), brightness, light mode and speed is made easy with the optional wireless remote control (sold separately). The intuitive color select wheel allows the user to select whatever color they desire to help set the mood. Download manual or factory spec sheet