Power up to 8 speakers with this gauge size waterproof stereo.
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- UV resistant materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- 2 ohm stable amplifier can power up to 8 speakers
- 160 watts total peak power
- 15 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 20 watts x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- Bluetooth streaming
- AM/FM radio receiver
- ID3 Tag info displays artist and song information from radio stations
- Wired remote ready (requires MXRC sold separately)
- USB port for connecting and recharging devices
- 2 pairs of 4 volt RCA pre-amp outputs (front, rear) plus a single subwoofer output for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair RCA Aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- Bass and treble controls
- LCD backlit display
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Overall diameter: 4.5"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
A marine head unit that can do it all! Compact, powerful, beautiful, and will stand up to the rigorous punishment that all marine and off-road head unit go through. This powerful receiver features all the functions you need like BT, RCA outputs including subwoofer, USB linking and charging with remaining waterproof! This is the key to enjoying loud music with the highest quality for your boat, atv, or any vehicle that may see the water frequently. Precise Sound Settings
settings options that let's you control the bass, treble, balance, fade, EQ, loudness, and Subwoofer crossover with ease.Amazing Power Output
This radio has an amazing power output. With a 4 ohm load you will get 4x15 watts rms and 2 ohm load you will get 4x20 watts rms which is enough to push most entry level speakers. (Amps will be required to install tower speakers and subs)IP65 Waterproof Rating
The IP65 waterproof rating will help you stay confident while using the headunit in harsh and wet terrain without failure. Download manual or factory spec sheet