This waterproof amplifier can be used in Harley Davidson motorcycles using a mounting kit (AQ-AK-BAT or AQ-AK-RG sold separately). It can also be used in many other applications.
This compact 2 channel amplifier can power up to 4 speakers wired in parallel or it also works well as a subwoofer amp. Digital design packs a lot of power into a small unit and runs cooler than comparable analog amps.
- Waterproof and dust proof (IP65 rated) resistant to rain, splash and dust
- 2 ohm stable and bridgeable
- 600 watts total peak power
- 100 watts RMS (continuous) power x 2 channels at 4 ohms
- 150 Watts RMS (continuous) power x 2 channels @ 2 oms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 channel bridged at 2 ohms
- Both low level and high level inputs for installation flexibility
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 45kHz
- Build in crossover for sending correct frequencies to speakers and subwoofers
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Cross-Over Frequency: Configurable from 40Hz – 400Hz
- Bass Boost (@ 85Hz): Configurable from 0 – 12dB
- Overload Protection
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 7/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Note: 2014 and up Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Touring models with Harley Boom™ Box Infotainment systems will require a system flash before the installation of any aftermarket amplifier. Please contact your local Harley-Davidson® dealer for additional information. Download manual or factory spec sheet