This stereo has no CD player, but great connectivity to devices. Stream your music via Bluetooth or connect via the USB port and recharge while you listen.
Aesthetics, compact design & enhanced audio capabilities.
- Waterproof front and back (IPX7 rated face, IPX6 rated chassis) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- AM/FM radio with station presets - switchable frequency spacing for USA, Europe, Japan allows you to tune in local radio no matter where you are in the world
- 200 watts max power (4 channels x 50 watts)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for high quality audio
- Full color display is easy to read at any time of the day
- USB Port for recharging and playing of digital music files
- Compatible with Android smart phones, iPhones, MP3 players, iPods and flash drives
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 satellite receiver)
- Wired and wireless remote ready (NRX300 wired remote sold separately, MS-ARX70 wireless remote sold separately)
- NMEA2000 network compatible - control the stereo from a multi-function display
- RCA aux audio input for patching in the audio from any external source
- RCA pre-amp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier (front, and subwoofer)
- 2 zone configurable to enable independent volume control in 2 areas of your boat
- Rotary encoder for ease of use
- Cutout: 5" x 2"
- Mounting depth: 4"
- Face dimensions: 6" x 2 3/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX / iPhone / iPod / MTP / DAB+ Ready (Requires MS-DAB100A) / SiriusXM-Ready (Requires SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner)
The MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling. The black front face blends seamlessly with your dash, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation to provide uniformity across the helm.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment, at every volume level. The power is in the real time optimization and processing of the audio signal matched with the revolutionary technology built into our products. The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.
- Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link™ app. With just a few taps, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
- Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
- IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
- Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Class-D Amplifier: The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
- Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish. The MS-RA210 is retrofittable using the optional adapter plate kit (010-12829-03), making it easier to get a quality marine stereo on board.