This black box style stereo consists of a remote control that can be conveniently mounted and a separate waterproof black box that contains the amplifier and other electronics.
Excellent connectivity to smart phones and other devices. Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Download the free Polk Ultramarine app and use your phone to control the stereo.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IPX5 rated) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- UV resistant (ASTM D4329 rated) materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun.
- 200 watt 4 channel amplifier (4 channels x 50 watts)
- 2.8" color TFT display is viewable in direct sunlight
- AM/FM radio with 30 station presets
- US/European frequency spacing for tuning in local radio no matter where you are in the world
- Weather band tuning for safety allows you to receive 7 NOAA channels
- USB port for recharging devices and playing MP3 and WMA music files directly from devices
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Low-profile flush-mount design and detachable trim ring for front mounting
- Rotary encoder for volume control and menu-driven user interface
- Electronic Bass, Treble, Subwoofer, Balance and Fader Controls
- 2 pairs of RCA pre-amp outputs (front and rear) for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair of RCA aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- Compatible with additional wired remote controls (PRC200 and PRC100 remotes sold separately)
- Connect the stereo to a NMEA 2000 network with the NMEA2K1 compatibility kit (sold separately)
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- Controller face dimensions: 5.4" W x 3.75" H
- Controller cutout dimensions: 4.72" x 3.15"
- Includes 10 foot cable to connect the controller with the black box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty