Power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel or 4 speakers and one or two subwoofers. Digital design packs more power into a smaller package and runs cooler than similar analog amps. Bridgeable and 2 ohm stable. Great for boats, ATVs, side x sides, and motorcycles.
- 3200 watts total peak power
- 200 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 400 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- 800 watts RMS x 2 channels bridged at 4 ohms
- Compact design makes it easy to fit in tight spaces
- Full Range Digital Design
- Conformal Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy PC Boards to resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat
- 4 Layer PCB design with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET High Grade Switching Devices
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn On/Off Function (Hi-Inputs)
- Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- Meets these world wide standards: RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE
- Variable Input Level: 0.2 - 9.0v
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25KHz
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Dimension 1.6" x 4.25" x 10.75"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Massive Audio Trident Series Amplifiers. All models feature Digital Platforms, Built In OEM Line Converters, Up to 9V In, Line Out, Auto Turn (no turn on wire needed) with 12V out. All Trident Amps use nickel plated RCA inputs and circuit boards are sprayed for water resistance and then everything gets shielded in a rust proof aluminum housing.