Get superior thump from this solid bass enclosure. This unit is a passive subwoofer and requires and amplifier to give it power.
- Priced and sold individually, not in pairs
- Waterproof - resistant to rain, splash and spray (salt, fog tested)
- UV resistant - materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- 200 watts peak power handling
- 100 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- 10" woofer cone
- 2" voice coil
- Frequency Response: 39HZ-1000Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- 36 oz magnet
- Dimensions: 12.75 in x 10.65 in x 22 in
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Our 10” 4 ohm Marine Passive Bass Tubes are high power handling woofers that are highly efficient thanks to the Bass Tubes enclosure. It’s one of the biggest and baddest Bass Tubes we build, which means it has the power to please all but the hungriest of bass freaks without sacrificing coveted storage space on your boat. They have a 2” high power/high temp voice coil, 10” high power handling woofer and are salt, fog and UV certified. Recommended power is any amplifier 100 watts and up. For secure mounting and easy removal, we’ve included weather-resistant, Velcro-reinforced mounting straps, too.