- Waterproof - resistant to rain, splash and spray
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Stream can Control your Favorite Music APP’s. Easy Pairing with Auto Re-connect
- Build in 350 watt digital amplifier
- 4" polypropylene woofer cones
- 1" tweeters
- 3.5 mm audio input jack for patching in the audio from any external source
- Velcro straps and zip ties included for mounting to a roll bar, wake tower or similar location
- Dimensions: 23 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 5"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Class D Amps
Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass.
IPX is a rating standard indicating a product’s level of protection against water. It ranges from no protection (IPX0) to water splashing against the enclosure (IPX4) to complete immersion in water (IPX8) and close-range, continuous high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IPX9K). The products we test and rate have been designed with activities of the user in mind.
Plug & Play
Plug and play systems are the quickest and easiest systems to get up and running. In most cases, installation involves simply plugging the unit into a wired 12V power source. Once you have power, connect your audio source such as a Smartphone or MP3player and you are ready to start listening.