30 Day Money Back Return Policy
Speakers don't fit? Ordered the wrong thing? Decided you don't need what you ordered? Returning a product for a 100% refund of your purchase price within 30 days is no problem, as long as it qualifies under our return policy. The important details are below:
If your product is received in non-functioning condition
we ask that you contact the manufacturer's technical support first even if you have a professional installer. The manufacturer knows their product better than anyone. They may be able to help you get it working or they may instruct you to send it back to us for replacement or refund. Please contact us
if this is the case. If you live in the Continental 48 United States, we will pay for UPS to pick up and return the defective product. We cannot pay for return shipping on orders outside the Continental 48 United States. We will pay shipping costs to send you a replacement via the same method as your original order.
If it is more than 30 days past your purchase date
we cannot accept a return of your product, regardless of it's condition. If you discover a problem after 30 days, we will refer you to the manufacturer to exercise the warranty
to have it repaired or replaced. Please check your product as soon as possible after it arrives so that all of your options are available to you.
You may return your purchase for a 100% refund of your purchase price
, provided it meets our requirements below. Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping costs are not included and are your responsibility. We will issue a refund if your situation meets ALL of the following requirements:
We will NOT issue a refund if:
- You contact us to arrange for return authorization within 30 days of your purchase.
- Your product is in new, re saleable condition.
- Your product is returned with the original packaging, manual, warranty card, etc. in new condition.
- Your product is packaged for return with an over box to protect the factory packaging just as you received it.
If your product has been used for a while and stops working
- Your product appears dirty, used and/or abused when we receive it.
- The original packaging, manual, warranty card, etc. is missing, destroyed or damaged.
- You send the product to us without an over box to protect the original factory packaging.
- You send the product to us without first getting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
it is not eligible for return, but most likely is still covered by manufacturer's warranty. They will repair or replace it at their discretion, but you must contact the manufacturer directly to exercise the warranty
Please keep in mind that the return process can take several weeks for return shipment, restocking, and refunding. Refunds are issued by the same method as your payment.