The PM600X4 is a 600 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
Powers up to 8 speakers wired in parallel or 4 speakers and a subwoofer. 2 ohm stable and bridgeable.
- 840 watts total peak power
- 600 watts total RMS (continuous) power
- 75 Watts RMS x 4 channels @ 4-Ohms
- 150 Watts RMS x 4 channels @ 2-Ohms
- 300 Watts x 2 channels @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards prevent corrosion
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 2.38 x 7.76 x 13.28 (in)
6.05 x 19.71 x 33.73 (cm)
- 1 Year Standard Warranty